The French Bulldog, a breed of companion dog known for its clownish personality and bat-like ears, has seen a meteoric rise in popularity among dog owners. One of the most sought-after versions of this friendly canine is the rare Platinum French Bulldog. As they’re quite rare, Platinum French Bulldogs typically command premium prices, making it important for prospective owners to understand just how much one of these unique dogs is likely to cost.
What is a Platinum French Bulldog?
The Platinum French Bulldog is a rare version of this beloved pet. Also known as ‘blue nose’ or ‘blue tongue,’ these puppies have more of a blue-gray colouring than the typically brownish-fawn French Bulldogs. The distinctive ‘smurf blue’ nose and tongue colour is a result of a gene mutation that influences melanocytes – cells within the mucous membrane of the tongue and nose – to produce a bluish-gray colour.
How Much is a Platinum French Bulldog?
The price of a Platinum French Bulldog can vary significantly, depending on its rarity and genetic heritage. Generally speaking, the price range for a Platinum French Bulldog may be anywhere from $2,500 to upwards of $10,000 or more.
In addition to factors including genetic heritage, size, and colouring, some breeders will charge higher prices for dogs they believe may be show quality. If you’re looking to purchase a show-quality dog, you will likely want to budget around the upper-end of this range – closer to the $10,000 mark.
Different Types of French Bulldogs
Regardless of the type of French Bulldog you’re looking for, it’s important to understand the variations available in the market. In addition to Platinum French Bulldogs, you may come across the following colours/patterns/types:
- Fawn – The most common type of French Bulldog, usually tan/brown with black markings
- Pied – Piebald with white and any other colour
- Brindle – Blotchy or striped appearance
- Cream – Cream or pale yellow in colour
Regardless of which type of French Bulldog you’re interested in, there are plenty of reputable breeders out there. Doing your research is key to finding the right one for you – and to ensuring your pup has a happy and healthy life.
In conclusion, Platinum French Bulldogs are a unique and rare breed that typically command a premium price. Costs can range anywhere from $2,500 – $10,000 or more, depending on genetic heritage, size, colouring and whether the dog is show quality. Prospective owners should also be aware of the different variations in French Bulldogs, including the Fawn, Pied, Brindle and Cream varieties, so that they may find the right pup for them. By doing their research and utilizing reputable breeders, prospective owners can ensure that they find the right pup – at the right price – to fit their family’s needs.
Related Info And Products:
- What Is A Platinum French Bulldog?
- What Dna Makes A Platinum French Bulldog?
- What Makes A Platinum French Bulldog?
- How Much Is French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Blue Merle French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Merle French Bulldog?
- How Can I Tell If My French Bulldog Is Purebred?
- How Much Is Fluffy French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A White French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A French Bulldog Pup?
- How Much Is A Fluffy French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Mini French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Brindle French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Blue Fawn French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Blue French Bulldog?