When it comes to French Bulldogs, one of the most sought-after features is the striking merle coloring. If a French Bulldog is a merle color, they’ll be quite unique as this type of colored Pug is rather rare. Merle is not just a color either, it can affect the patterns and markings of the breed, too. But, what price can you expect to pay for a Merle French Bulldog and how much can it vary?
What Factors Affect The Price Of A Merle French Bulldog?
Many factors affect the price of a Merle French Bulldog. These include:
- The Color Of The Merle – A French Bulldog with a dark, rare merle pattern will be more expensive than one with a lighter Merle coloring
- The Quality Of The Breeder – Reputable, experienced breeders will usually charge more for their Merle French Bulldogs compared to less experienced breeders
- The Age Of The Dog – Puppies are usually more expensive than adult dogs, but the price difference isn’t always significant
- The Gender Of The Dog – Generally speaking, female Merle French Bulldogs tend to be more expensive than their male counterparts
- Of The Dog Is Champion Sired – Dogs that are the offspring of a show champ can demand a higher price tag
What Is The Average Price Of A Merle French Bulldog?
Generally speaking, the price of Merle French Bulldogs can range drastically. The cheapest you can expect to pay for a Merle French Bulldog is around $1,000 but for a show quality pup with a rare Merle pattern, the price tag can soar to up to $15,000. The average price however sits in between these two extremes at around $3,000 – $5,000.
What Else Do I Need To Consider When Buying A Merle French Bulldog?
Buying a French Bulldog, no matter the color variation, is a big decision and something that should not be taken lightly. As with any large purchase, it’s important to do your research and ensure that you’re buying from a reputable breeder. Besides the price, it is essential to think about the health of the dog and the level of care that will be required throughout its lifetime.
Ultimately, Merle French Bulldogs are stunning breeds that are prized for their unique and eye-catching features. As a designer dog breed, you can expect to pay more than you would for a single colored French Bulldog, with prices typically ranging between $1,000 – $15,000. It is however essential to do your research and buy from a reputable breeder to ensure the best care for your pup.
When it comes to buying a Merle French Bulldog, you should be prepared to spend a little more, however overall the breed is an incredibly rewarding and loyal companion that will repay your investment many times over.
Related Info And Products:
- How Much Is A Blue Merle French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Lilac Merle French Bulldog?
- How Much Does A Merle French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much Are Blue Merle French Bulldogs?
- What Is A Merle French Bulldog?
- How Much Does A Blue Merle French Bulldog Cost?
- How To Breed Merle French Bulldogs?
- Are Merle French Bulldogs Akc?
- How Much Is A Blue Fawn French Bulldog?
- French Bulldog Merle
- Are Merle French Bulldogs Purebred?
- Can You Breed Two Merle French Bulldogs?
- A Merle French Bulldog?
- Can You Breed 2 Merle French Bulldogs?
- How Much Is A Fluffy French Bulldog?