French bulldogs are becoming increasingly popular as family pets, with their easy going and friendly nature, coupled with their relatively low maintenance needs. American Kennel Club recently ranked French Bulldogs among the top 10 most popular dog breeds in America. Owing to their popularity, French Bulldog puppies are in high demand and can cost anywhere between $1,500 and $6,000.
Factors affecting the cost of a French Bulldog puppy
The location from which you are buying a French Bulldog puppy will dictate the cost to a great extent. Generally, the cost of a puppy from a breeder is almost $2,000 to $4,000 in the USA. However, prices can be as high as $6,000 for a puppy from well-known breeders. Prices in the UK can be higher and range from around £2,000 to £4,000.
The gender of the puppy will also play a role in determining its cost. If a prospective owner insists on a certain gender, they may have to pay more. Usually, the female puppies cost more than their male counterparts.
The age of the puppy also has an impact on the cost. Some buyers prefer to buy puppies that are younger rather than full-grown adults. Puppies that are just 8 or 10 weeks old will cost more than a full grown Frenchie. Likewise, an adult of two or three years of age will be cheaper than a puppy.
French Bulldogs come in two sizes—standard and miniature. The miniature pups will cost more than the standard ones. In addition, the quality of the puppies also determines the cost. A puppy with better genetics, pedigree and conformation will cost more than one with lesser qualities.
Apart from the price of the puppy, the prospective owner will also have to factor in the price of emergency medical care and routine medical care, food, bedding, grooming products, treats and toys.
When looking for a French Bulldog puppy, affordability should be the first priority. It is important to be aware of the variants of prices for a puppy before making the purchase. Potential owners should also keep in mind that this cost does not take into account the preliminary cost of buying and taking care of a French Bulldog puppy. With its amazing qualities, a French Bulldog puppy is a worthwhile investment, and though it can be expensive, the joy it will bring will be priceless.
Related Info And Products:
- How Much Does French Bulldog Puppy Cost?
- How Much Is A French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much Does French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much To French Bulldogs Cost?
- How Much Do French Bulldog Puppies Cost?
- How Much Do Purebred French Bulldogs Cost?
- How Much Do French Bulldogs Cost In California?
- How Much Do Fluffy French Bulldogs Cost?
- How Much Does A Blue French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much Do French Bulldogs Typically Cost?
- How Much A French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much Do French Bulldogs Cost?
- How Much Does A Purebred French Bulldog Cost?
- How Much Does French Bulldogs Cost?
- How Much Do Blue French Bulldogs Cost?