Deciding how much to feed your French Bulldog puppy is one of the most important decisions you’ll make to ensure they receive proper nutrition and maintain a healthy body weight. To help you out, here’s what you need to know about feeding your French Bulldog puppy Royal Canin dog food.
How Much Royal Canin To Feed My French Bulldog Puppy?
Royal Canin puppy foods are specially formulated to meet your French Bulldog’s unique nutritional needs. The exact quantity you should feed your puppy depends on their age, size, activity level and individual health. In general, Royal Canin recommends the following feeding guidelines:
- Age 4-12 weeks: Feed your puppy four meals per day.
- Age 12-24 weeks: Feed your puppy three meals per day.
- Age 24 weeks and older: Feed your puppy 2-3 meals per day.
Divide the recommended daily intake amount into the number of meals to calculate the portion size. Generally, Royal Canin recommends these portion guidelines:
- A typical 4-month-old puppy will need their daily intake divided into three meals of 130-210 grams each.
- A typical 7-month-old puppy will need their daily intake divided into two meals of 260-455 grams each.
- A typical 11-month-old puppy will need their daily intake divided into two meals of 205-370 grams each.
These are just general recommendations and exact serving sizes may vary for your specific pup. To get a more tailored recommendation, always consult your veterinarian. Once you have determined the portion size, you can safely and effectively provide essential nutrients to your little French Bulldog puppy with Royal Canin.
Feeding your French Bulldog puppy Royal Canin dog food can be a great way to provide them with necessary nutrition. To ensure your pup gets the correct portion size, you should use Royal Canin’s feeding guidelines based on your pup’s age, size, activity level and individual health. After you determine the right portion size for your pup, Royal Canin will ensure they get the proper nutrition they need.
Related Info And Products:
- None Found