The Teacup French Bulldog is a small version of the already beloved French Bulldog, bred to be even smaller but with all the full-sized breed’s adorably defiant personality and playful antics already in tiny package. Like their full-sized cousins, Teacup French Bulldogs make excellent companions, though their need for extremely vigilant care and protection make them best for only the most attentive and responsible of owners. But how much are these tinier bundles of joy?
The cost of a Teacup French Bulldog can range widely depending on several factors, such as lineage, breeder locale, and general popularity. Unlike full-sized French Bulldogs, which are priced around the range of $1,500 to $3,500 and higher, the smaller varieties are priced much more. The range for Teacup French Bulldogs is typically between $2,500 and $7,000 and potentially even higher, depending on what you’re looking for.
Normal Teacup French Bulldogs
For a typical Teacup French Bulldog, you’ll be looking at spending anywhere from $2,500 to $4,000. These will be of a typical size for the only somewhat-extra-small type of the breed. If you’re looking for a Teacup French Bulldog but know you don’t have the budget or resources for the upper end of prices, these are your best bet.
Toy French Bulldogs
These are what most people would consider to be a truly “Tiny” variety of French Bulldog, and they are by far the most expensive. A Toy French Bulldog can range in price from anything between $4,500 and $7,000, possibly more. These smaller dogs need the most attention and care, which can make them more expensive to purchase and maintain.
What Affects Price?
As with any breed of dog, there are many factors which can affect how much you’ll end up paying. Commonalities include:
- Breeder: The quality of the breeder and their reputation, as well as their location, can have an impact on price. For example, a UK breeder may charge more for their Teacup French Bulldogs than a breeder in the US.
- Lineage: Some dog breeds can go for more due to their pedigrees. A puppy from exceptional parentage may cost more than a puppy from less impressive lineage.
- Demand: As with anything else popular, if there is a high demand for Teacup French Bulldogs the price can go up.
In conclusion, Teacup French Bulldogs are significantly more expensive than their full-sized cousins, with prices ranging from $2,500 to $7000 or even more depending on the breeder, parentage, and current demand. As with any pet choice, potential buyers must consider not only the initial purchase price, but also the long-term care and responsibility that these miniature bundles of joy require.
Related Info And Products:
- How Big Do Teacup French Bulldogs Get?
- Teacup French Bulldog
- How Much Is A Fluffy Carrier French Bulldog?
- How Much Is Fluffy French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Baby French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Black French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Grey French Bulldog?
- How Much Is An Isabella French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Isabella French Bulldog?
- How Much Is French Bulldog?
- How Much Is French Bulldog Puppy?
- How Much Is A French Bulldog Puppy?
- How Much Is A Purebred French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Fluffy French Bulldog?
- How Much Is A Blue Fawn French Bulldog?