Teacup French Bulldogs are often considered to be the smallest variation of the Frenchie breed. It’s known for its playful, loving personality and its petite stature. While these dogs are definitely adorable, those that are considering adding one to their family may be curious about their size and adult weight to get an idea about their care needs and other lifestyle needs. So, just how big do Teacup French Bulldogs get?
A Teacup French Bulldog typically weighs between 7 and 17 lbs when fullgrown. As for their height, a Teacup French Bulldog generally measures between 8 and 14 inches at the shoulder. The American Kennel Club (AKC) has set its standard for the Frenchie at 28 lbs, so anything below that is considered a smaller variety.
Adult Weight Range
The adult weight of a Teacup French Bulldog can vary significantly, depending on both its genetics and general care. In general, though, an adult should typically weigh between 7 and 17 lbs. When making your decision, it may be helpful to consult your vet or, better yet, an experienced breeder. They will be able to offer advice regarding the typical adult weight of the specific Teacup Frenchie you are considering.
Puppy Weight Range
If you’re looking for a Teacup French Bulldog a little further up the size ladder, then you may consider selecting a puppy. Even though a puppy will grow into a smaller adult, it typically weighs between 12 and 16 lbs. during its first year.
In addition to your Teacup Frenchie’s adult weight, there are several other considerations you’ll want to make before adding a pup to your family. These include:
- Exercise Needs: While these little pups don’t require large amounts of exercise, they still need daily walks and interactive playtime.
- Training Needs: French Bulldogs can be challenging to train. However, they also make great house dogs and usually get along well with other pets and people.
- Style of Living: Teacup French Bulldogs are better suited to indoor living, but they do enjoy occasional outdoor activities. Just remember that all of their outdoor play should be closely monitored.
In conclusion, Teacup French Bulldogs vary in adult weight, but typically weigh between 7 and 17 lbs. They also require regular socialization and exercise, as well as an indoor living space. Those looking to bring home a Teacup Frenchie would benefit from seeking expert advice from a quality breeder or vet.
Related Info And Products:
- How Big Do Male French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big Do Mini French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big Do Female French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big Do French Bulldog Get?
- How Big Do French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big Do A French Bulldog Get?
- How Big Does French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big To French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big French Bulldog Get?
- How Big Can A French Bulldog Get?
- How Much Is A Teacup French Bulldog?
- How Big Can French Bulldogs Get?
- How Big Will My French Bulldog Puppy Get?
- How Heavy Do French Bulldogs Get?