Will French Bulldog Puppy Be Able to Walk Again Following Attack? | The Supervet Christmas Special
At fourteen weeks old, French Bulldog puppy Lexi has been attacked by a larger dog and as a result, has sustained a fractured front leg and possible neck injury.
Subscribe to Channel 4 for more: https://bit.ly/2v2I6SY
Watch the FULL EPISODE on All 4: http://bit.ly/2RmWgZQ
#Supervet #NoelFitzpatrick #FrenchBulldog #Lexi #Puppy #Channel4
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
Related Info And Products:
- MY FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY…BIRTH TO ONE YEAR
- SURPRISING MOM WITH FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY for Christmas 2017! | Vlogmas Day 18
- Flying to Hawaii to get a French Bulldog Puppy
- What To Do With A NEW FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY?!
- Bulldog Obsessed With Bowls Gets A Special Delivery | The Dodo
- How To Feed Your Frenchie Puppy (french bulldog) | w/KOCILLA
- FRENCH BULLDOG 101 – Everything You Need To Know About Owning A French Bull Dog Puppy
- How to Draw a Dog (French Bulldog)
- FRENCH BULLDOG PUPPY | CHRISTMAS DELIVERY IN NEW YORK
- Family Trip / Long Walk With 2 Frenchies
- How to Potty Train a French Bulldog Puppy: 5 Super Effective Tips With Step By Step Instructions
- First Thing To Do With a New French Bulldog Puppy: Training Tips
- French Bulldog Christmas Decorate with Me | Frenchie Trekker TV フレンチブルドッグ
- Cute French Bulldog Christmas Video // Puppacino & Ugly Sweater
- French Bulldog puppy doesn't want to stay in his new car seat!
Last update 2022-10-05. Price and product availability may change.