FRENCH BULLDOG FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
Please support the Channel by checking out my affiliate links!!!
Become a Dogumentary TV Channel member!!!
If you need Music and SFX: http://share.epidemicsound.com/ntptW (30day free trial)
For great web hosting cheeck out!!!
Visit my Amazon store!!!
https://www.amazon.com/shop/dogumentarytv?listId=OA5V1V1SXN9H Music and SFX: http://share.epidemicsound.com/ntptW (30day free trial)
The french bulldog is a smart and loving dog, that is strongly connected to his human family. The breed is a fun loving and freethinker, that is easy to train with positive training tactics. If you are considering the French bulldog as your next pet, here are five things you should know.
5. Because of a legacy extreme and often times poor breeding practices the French Bulldog has more than their share of health issues. One of the more apparent and deadly is their short muzzle, which affects the dog’s breathing and ability to regulate body temperature. For this reason you want to make sure you Frenchie doesn’t over exert himself in hot and/or humid weather.
4. The French bulldog has a single short coat. This means the breed is not suited for cold weather. If you do live in a cold climate, be sure to provide your French Bulldog with extra covering. This is fairly easy as it seems there are a ton of doggie boutiques, selling practical and stylish clothes for your dog.
3. French Bulldogs are great for apartments and small homes. The breed does not require a lot of exercise. They are relatively low energy dog, although you may find an exception from time to time. Because the breed is not likely to burn a lot of energy it is important to regulate their weight by feeding them a high quality, calorie appropriate diet.
2. French bulldogs love children and children generally lover Frenchies. The French bulldog is a born entertainer and can occupy a child’s attention for long stretches of time. The breed is small but not so fragile, however like with any breed of dog, never leave a child and a dog unsupervised. Harm could be inflicted by either party.
1. The french bulldog has been selectively bred to retain certain mutations of Dwarfism. The result is a breed susceptible to intervertebral disk disease, osteochondritis dissecans, hip dysplasia , vertebral malformations, disk herniation, spina bifida, and reproductive problems. To best avoid these conditions, it is important to keep you Frenchie at optimal weight. Do not overfeed your French Bulldog!
There you have it, five things anyone considering a French Bulldog as their next pet should know.
Table of Contents
After seeing this video "FRENCH BULLDOG FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW", here are some suggestions from the store:
French Bulldog Shampoo And Conditioner
French Bulldog Hoodie Unisex
French Bulldog Puzzle 300
Iphone 6 French Bulldog Case
French Bulldog Mom Gifts
French Bulldog Outdoor Statue
Source video. Follow the youtuber for more.
Related Info And Products:
- BEFORE YOU OWN A FRENCH BULLDOG
- FRENCH BULLDOG 101! Everything You Need To Know
- Don't Buy A French Bulldog | Problems with French Bulldogs | Before You Own A French Bulldog
- FRENCH BULLDOG! 5 Reasons you SHOULD NOT GET A French Bulldog Puppy!
- How To Find That Special Frenchie For You!
- FRENCH BULLDOG 101 – Everything You Need To Know About Owning A French Bull Dog Puppy
- Don’t Buy A Fluffy French Bulldog Before You Watch This
- 10 HALLOWEEN COSTUME IDEAS FOR YOU AND YOUR DOG!
- Training French Bulldogs and Kids to Get Along
- Funny Halloween Dog Videos – Cutest French Bulldog compilations 2019 | Funny Cute Animals
- How to Draw a French Bulldog Easy | Cartoon Puppy
- French Bulldog – Top 10 Facts
- Easy DIY French Bulldog t-shirt
- Crate Train French Bulldog
- The French Bulldog Breed
Last update 2023-05-23. Price and product availability may change.