Check Out These 25 Inspirational Dog Quotes
1. Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole. Roger Caras
2. No greater friendship exists than that of a good dog.
3. The most amazing things about dogs are that they give unconditional love.
4. No other animal can consistently be more of a friend and companion than a dog. Stanley Leinwoll
5. Once you have a wonderful dog, a life without one, is a life diminished. Dean Koontz
6. The average dog is a nicer person than the average person. Andy Rooney
7. Home is where your dog runs to greet you.
8. Home is where the dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
9. Be the person your dog thinks you are. C.J.Frick
10. Dogs have a wonderful way of finding the people who need them; and filling an emptiness we didn’t even know we had.
11. If I had a dollar for every time my dog made me smile… I’d be a millionaire.
12. You may have many best friends, but your dog only has one.
13. When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I feel a soul. A.D. Williams
14. If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. Will Rogers
15. The greatest fear dogs know is the fear that you will not come back when you go out the door without them. Stanley Coren
16. A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than he loves himself.
17. A dog wags his tail with his heart.
18. You think dogs will not be in heaven? I tell you, they will be there long before any of us. Robert Louis Stevenson
19. No matter how little money and how few possessions you own, having a dog makes you rich. Louis Sabin
20. Dogs come when they’re called; cats take a message and get back to you later. Mary Bly
21. Properly trained, a human can be dog’s best friend.
22. If a dog will not come to you after having looked you in the face, you should go home and examine your conscience. Woodrow Wilson
23. The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves ungrateful or treacherous, is his dog. George Graham Vest
24. In order to keep a true perspective of one’s importance, everyone should have a dog that will worship him and a cat that will ignore him. Dereke Bruce
25. Puppies are nature’s remedy for feeling unloved, plus numerous other ailments of life. Richard Allan Palm
Related Info And Products:
- 15 Best French Bulldog Quotes Of All Time
- Recognizing Causes and Symptoms of Dog Anxiety
- MAN THROWS TINY DOG OFF THE BED😡 #shorts #frenchbulldog #frenchie #dog
- Dog Raincoat Pug French Bulldog Clothes Waterproof Clothing | Dog & Cat Supplies
- Pet Dog Raincoat Pug French Bulldog Clothes Waterproof Clothing | Dog & Cat Supplies
- Keeping Your Dog Fit And Active in Winter
- Mindfulness and Dogs – Training Your Dog To Be Calm
- Dog Training: 1 Year Old French Bulldog, Micki! Before/After Two Week Board and Train
- What Its Like To Fly With A Dog…🐶✈️ | French Bulldog | Travel VLOG
- Calming Your Dog With Pet Music Therapy
- HOW TO MAKE DOG FOOD UNDER A BUDGET FOR FRENCH BULLDOGS!
- Best Dog Toys for French Bulldogs in 2020
- 5 Easy Steps To Relieve Dog Anxiety
- Is Menace a Backpack Dog?
- How to Draw a Dog (French Bulldog)